Getting to know our 99ners #6

We take this opportunity to acquaint ourselves with CEKL 99 members by inviting them to share about their life's passions, God and Noah's tattoo πŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸŸπŸŸ⛵⛵


1) What are you passionate about?
Travel. It is the only thing you buy that makes you richer πŸ’²πŸ’²πŸ’ŽπŸ’ŽπŸ˜†. It gives you a deeper perspective on life.

2) When you think about God – what is the first thing that comes to mind?
Love, pure and eternal love. None that this world can offer and fathom.

3) If  God suddenly appears before you today, what will you say to him?
Thank you Lord for all that you've done for me. I hope that I would have fought the good fight, that I would have finished the race and that I would have kept the faith when I come home to you. I love you Jesus.

4) If Noah went out and got a tattoo – what would it be and why? 
A dove with an olive leaf in the mouth because it's at that very moment where he realised that he could finally get some fresh air on land after living a year with a potpourri of animal poop 🐾🐾on board. Pity the guy.

Joseph CEKL99

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post CEKL #99 fellowship day

Kuala Selangor Trip

It's Movie Time!!