My Journey

There are many times in our lives, where we tend to lose our way..or be directed to a different path. Often we sometimes tend to lose ourselves..our way on how we truly are as an individual

That was how my life was ....ever since I lost myself.

I  was dealing with a different person within myself and no matter how I tried, I could never find my true self ..that funny bubbly girl that I am.

For a couple of years I begin to find ways to gain my courage and begin looking for myself. My mum found this article on Choice and advise me to go.Thus packed was I and off on my way ..

As the days pass, I begin to slowly discover my true self and sooner the same me begin to arise from the depths of the ocean. I started to feel the same person I was.

After Choice weekend, I begin to feel the changes immerging inside of me..I was becoming the same bubbly girl and slowly tearing the mask I was wearing . It was a change that I had long for a long time

Now, even though there are still some time in which reflection and comforting feeling passes my mind..but through it all, I am happy that finally the really me has a chance to shine again and not be close by grief and sorrow that I had once battle. I am heal and ready to embarked on future adventure with my newly met friends and the people I love.

Lastly, I wish for all those out there , if you are facing a time in which life seem bleak and that you feel the world is on your shoulder, always remember , there is a friend nearby who is always standing by listening and when you call, Jesus will always be there , watching and guiding you.

Diane, ChoiceKL102

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post CEKL #99 fellowship day

Kuala Selangor Trip

It's Movie Time!!