What does CHOICE mean to you? #5

Preparing for the CHOICE weekends is truly an amazing experience. In these series of post, we interviewed some of the members to share their encounters with CHOICE that inspired them to return and to serve subsequent weekends.

1. Issues in life you struggled with before choice. - Relationship with God
2. What choice is to you? - A platform to meet new friends. We're all like a family now
3. How has choice change your life? - It has opened my eyes and changed my perspective towards life
4. What is life like after choice? - Now, I feel more happier being where I am after attending this program

fifie CEKL97

Image result for open the eyes of my heart lord

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post CEKL #99 fellowship day

Kuala Selangor Trip

It's Movie Time!!