What does CHOICE mean to you? #4

Preparing for the CHOICE weekends is truly an amazing experience. In these series of post, we interviewed some of the members to share their encounters with CHOICE that inspired them to return and to serve subsequent weekends.



1. Issues in life you struggled with before choice.
Forgiveness and acceptance. It was hard to forgive the people who have hurt me and most importantly, it was hard to forgive myself for some decisions that I've made in the past. I also found it a struggle to accept things the way they are...people in particular.

2. What choice is to you?
A time of surrender and affirmation of my faith to Christ. I learnt that above anyone and anything else...God has my back. That if He can forgive a sinner like me, then I am bound to forgive those who hurt me. It was also a reminder that no matter what always cling on to your Faith.

3. How has choice change your life?
It has allowed me to be more accepting of people n situations...to be less judgemental 

4. What is life like after choice?
Life is still the same...but I am a little different. Now arguments between loved ones don't last as long as they did and I know that right now where I am is where my creator wants me to be.😊

Ashley CEKL98

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post CEKL #99 fellowship day

Kuala Selangor Trip

It's Movie Time!!