What does CHOICE mean to you? #11

Preparing for the CHOICE weekends is truly an amazing experience. In these series of post, we interviewed some of the members to share their encounters with CHOICE that inspired them to return and to serve subsequent weekends.


1. Issues in life you struggled with before choice.
I was lost, didn't know where or what to don't... I didn't know whether what I was doing was for me or just to please others... I tried satisfying others more than looking into my own needs. I had lost my trust in God; felt God was letting me go through hell and while He was happily watching from up above.

2. What choice is to you?
I got a new bunch of family/friends that I can count on. During the past few months, I've always had at least 1 friend who cares and prays for me. That's the essential part of life... family, friends & continuous prayers. I got one big package :D they made me realize many things which I  initially couldn't accept in the 1st place.

3. How has choice change your life?
I was lost and now I am found ;)

4. What is life like after choice?
I realized that there is no harm being selfish at times; to consider my needs and feelings 1st before taking care of others. Before choice, I had even stopped praying but now slowly I'm going back into prayer. I was frustrated with God over what happened… now I am beginning to realize everything happened for a reason.


Anonymous CEKL98 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post CEKL #99 fellowship day

Kuala Selangor Trip

It's Movie Time!!