What does CHOICE mean to you? # 10

Preparing for the CHOICE weekends is truly an amazing experience. In these series of post, we interviewed some of the members to share their encounters with CHOICE that inspired them to return and to serve subsequent weekends.



Issues in life you struggled with before choice.

I have been struggling with self-doubt, lack of motivation, too much of ambition and there always an emptiness, no passion, whether I’m fulfilling my life purpose or not. It is the faith that I don't have. I always think that you can wash off your sin and not your desire - gangaiyil neeradinal paavangal pogalam asaikal poguma?
 




What Choice is to you?

Choice weekend shown me the reality that I’m been living in my self-made cocoon. Choice had been a tool for me to redeem myself. 





How has Choice change your life?

The weekend was really an eye-opener, the people I meet, the story I heard, tell me that I’m not alone. Choice gave me an opportunity to progress step by step, changing things that I thought impossible and by living in faith, my perspective also changes.




What is life after Choice?

Being around the people that is caring and sharing allow me to gain some perfection that I might seek. It is still ‘a learning in progress’ stage and there is a-lot to gain and a-lot to give.




Anonymous CEKL98

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post CEKL #99 fellowship day

Kuala Selangor Trip

It's Movie Time!!