What does CHOICE mean to you? #12

Preparing for the CHOICE weekends is truly an amazing experience. In these series of post, we interviewed some of the members to share their encounters with CHOICE that inspired them to return and to serve subsequent weekends.


1. What choice is to you?
Choice is about finding yourself and how you deal with the many relationships in your life, be it with God, parents, friends, colleague, etc.

2. How has choice change your life?
Choice has taught me about relationships and how I should react or maintain them. At times, I took my relationships for granted. At other times, I was selfish and I blamed God or others for the bad things or times. Choice taught me that nothing in life is guaranteed and that things that happen, good or bad is part of life. The important thing is how I deal with it, when the going gets tough and to understand that all this is part of what makes me stronger as a person.

3. What is life like after choice?
Life after Choice has all been about instilling this concept and to see life in a different light especially about how relationships are maintained. It also helps that I made new friends through this Choice weekend whom have helped me to unwind when life gets tough and demanding.

Henry W CEKL98

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post CEKL #99 fellowship day

Kuala Selangor Trip

It's Movie Time!!