What does CHOICE mean to you? #7

Preparing for the CHOICE weekends is truly an amazing experience. In these series of post, we interviewed some of the members to share their encounters with CHOICE that inspired them to return and to serve subsequent weekends.





1.Issues in life you struggled with before Choice.
I admit that before this, I have been off-track and away from God for a number of years for many reasons. At some point of life, I felt useless and worthless. Especially in terms of relationship.

2.What is Choice to you?
Choice to me means responsibility and commitment. Responsible to build healthy relationship with close ties especially with family members, other Catholics and God. Which means also to commit to it.










3.How has Choice change your life?
I learned to accept the past and embrace it as a lesson in life. Like what the priest said during the weekend, “once you step out from this room, everything outside would still be the same. Nothing has changed, except for your own self.”

4.What is life like after Choice?
I gained friendship with people of the same faith. Being able to make time for few church activities. And always remind myself to put God and family first.

Stephanie – CEKL97

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post CEKL #99 fellowship day

Kuala Selangor Trip

It's Movie Time!!