Penolakan terhadap penyetaan Yesus ini terjadi bukan kerana kurangnya bukti melainkan kerana kekerasan manusia... Sebaliknya orang yang percaya akan menerima pengampunan dosa dan kurnia hidup kekal... Allah tidak membenci dan menahan kasihnya daripada kita, apabila kita mahu kembali kepadanya segenap hati, DIA akan membuat rancangan yang jauh lebih indah kepada kita iaitu kebahagiaan dan hidup kekal... Fr Gilbert Lasius Kupi Rohani
Preparing for the CHOICE weekends is truly an amazing experience. In these series of post, we interviewed some of the members to share their encounters with CHOICE that inspired them to return and to serve subsequent weekends. 1. Issues faced in life before choice. Before choice, I struggled with relationship as I was quite busy with work. I spent very little time with people outside of work. 2. What is choice to you? Choice is a life changing experience. It teaches us about meaningful relationships with others especially family. 3. How has choice change your life? Choice has opened my eyes. I had been asking wrong questions to God. Everything in life happens for a reason, especially meeting new friends during the weekends. I believe we are not here by chance. 4. What is life like after choice? After the choice weekends, I cherish the relationship I have with people in my life especially family. The world may not change. However, I have been renewed and...
My first experience reaching out to the Genting community. It was a smooth journey traveling up to Genting Highlands. We started from PJ, headed to Silent Ray's place for tea and from there met Steven and finally journeyed to Genting. We attended mass at Holy Family chapel. It was also my first visit there. Fr. August Li was very accommodating and believe it or not he was also a previous participant of the choice weekend. We were delighted to have met our old Choice family as well as being given the opportunity to reach out to the single adults of Genting. The team at Holy Family Chapel Inside the Chapel Reaching out Beautiful late evening view after mass on the way down from Genting.
Comments
Post a Comment