What does CHOICE mean to you? #16

Preparing for the CHOICE weekends is truly an amazing experience. In these series of post, we interviewed some of the members to share their encounters with CHOICE that inspired them to return and to serve subsequent weekends.



1. Issues you struggled with before Choice                                    
Among other issues, I had issues in areas of the relationship with parents and a relationship with a guy.              

2. What is Choice to you?
I went with an open mind not knowing anything about it. After Choice I think it was a great opportunity to reflect about life's journey and the relationships in my life      

3. How has Choice changed my life?
Choice gave me a chance to reflect on the state of my relationships with other people. I decided to focus my time and energy on relationships with people who are important in my life, and let go of those who are not sincere.

4. What is life like after Choice?       
My relationship with my parents has not changed much. But I gained new friends and had the chance to serve for the next batch of participants, and hope that they too find the sessions beneficial to their everyday life.


Sarah Tan CEKL97

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post CEKL #99 fellowship day

Kuala Selangor Trip

It's Movie Time!!